Wednesday, 20 April 2011

greetings from the ninja kitten...

Today is one of the first occasions in a really long time
that I got to be home the whole day
without anything at all that needed to get done!
And so I skipped out of bed this morning, 
knowing it was just me, the studio, and my supplies for the day!
Yay!
*
So far I have been sketching and painting,
(there will be some new notebooks in the shop soon...)
and I was planning on getting some sewing done next.
But before I switch on The Machine
-and lose all concept of space and time-
I wanted to drop by to wish you all a really, REALLY wonderful wednesday!
*
PS.
Greetings from the ninja kitten!
*
{smiles}

10 comments:

Dolci Fusa said...

How cute!!
Veronica

{Peppermint Plum} said...

Oh man, he's too cute! :)


-Annie

Jooles said...

how lovely to have a WHOLE day to yourself...sounds perfect!
j x

Hoola Tallulah said...

so sweet!

Sandra said...

Very cool cat!

kate said...

Adorable!

domestikated said...

Tee hee, love the ninja kitten!

Aina said...

Miaooo!Lovely Ninja Cat!Lovely blog!
Ciao
Aina

Heather said...

Lucky duck...a whole glorious day to yourself. Hope you enjoyed!

lastèdesign illustrazioni e scarabocchi said...

sweet :)